Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Red Balloon and The Lunch Date

After watching The Red Balloon, I found that the story said quite a bit about the imagination of a child. I think the film was put together very similarly to older Disney movies like Pete's Dragon, which is one of my favorites. I also thought it was rather creative for a child and a balloon to have to endure such trials and tribulations in order to stay together.

Having already seen the film and read and analyzed the script for The Lunch Date, I was really looking for anything new that I wasnt aware of before....and I didn't. But, I would like to say that after everyone's feedback, I agree that I was hoping for a slight change in lady's attitude at the end of the film. But i n my experience, with people such as her, most of those people dont change or even care to change unless something VERY significant takes place.

No comments:

Post a Comment