Tuesday, November 10, 2009

La Jetee

So far, this has been the best short film that I have seen in our Short Script Analysis class. I have been the biggest fan of 12 Monkeys ever since it first came out and knowing that La Jetee was inspiration for that movie, I enjoyed it even more. I really enjoyed the still shots that made up majority of the film, except for the one shot of the female waking up in bed.

I believe the creativity level for this film was is still signifcantly high considering its originality. And the story was intriguing and easy to follow. And the premise that if time travel were possible, we would not be able to change what has already occured is how time travel seems it would actually work. Which leaves me wondering, if time travel were possible, would we even know?

No comments:

Post a Comment